Immunohistochemical analysis of myenteric ganglia and interstitial cells of Cajal in ulcerative colitis
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
© 2011 The Authors Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine © 2011 Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 318–327, February 2012
How to Cite
Bernardini, N., Segnani, C., Ippolito, C., De Giorgio, R., Colucci, R., Faussone-Pellegrini, M. S., Chiarugi, M., Campani, D., Castagna, M., Mattii, L., Blandizzi, C. and Dolfi, A. (2012), Immunohistochemical analysis of myenteric ganglia and interstitial cells of Cajal in ulcerative colitis. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 16: 318–327. doi: 10.1111/j.1582-4934.2011.01298.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAR 2011 09:01AM EST
- Received: January 18, 2011; Accepted: March 1, 2011
Total views by type:
Publication date: 27 Jan 2012. Cumulative views from 27 Jan 2012 - 23 Sep 2014.
- Total views: 634
- Total PDF views: 370
- Total HTML views: 264
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.