A new oncolytic adenoviral vector carrying dual tumour suppressor genes shows potent anti-tumour effect
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
© 2011 The Authors Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine © 2011 Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 1298–1309, June 2012
How to Cite
Liu, X.-R., Cai, Y., Cao, X., Wei, R.-C., Li, H.-L., Zhou, X.-M., Zhang, K.-J., Wu, S., Qian, Q.-J., Cheng, B., Huang, K. and Liu, X.-Y. (2012), A new oncolytic adenoviral vector carrying dual tumour suppressor genes shows potent anti-tumour effect. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 16: 1298–1309. doi: 10.1111/j.1582-4934.2011.01396.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUL 2011 11:10AM EST
- Received: May 17, 2011; Accepted: July 22, 2011
Total views by type:
Publication date: 28 May 2012. Cumulative views from 28 May 2012 - 1 Oct 2015.
- Total views: 837
- Total PDF views: 415
- Total HTML views: 422
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.