Modulation of microRNA 20b with resveratrol and longevinex is linked with their potent anti-angiogenic action in the ischaemic myocardium and synergestic effects of resveratrol and γ-tocotrienol
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine © 2012 Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 16, Issue 10, pages 2504–2517, October 2012
How to Cite
Mukhopadhyay, P., Das, S., Ahsan, M. K., Otani, H. and Das, D. K. (2012), Modulation of microRNA 20b with resveratrol and longevinex is linked with their potent anti-angiogenic action in the ischaemic myocardium and synergestic effects of resveratrol and γ-tocotrienol. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 16: 2504–2517. doi: 10.1111/j.1582-4934.2011.01480.x
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 NOV 2011 06:46AM EST
- Received: June 14, 2011; Accepted: October 17, 2011
Total views by type:
Publication date: 26 Sep 2012. Cumulative views from 26 Sep 2012 - 1 Oct 2014.
- Total views: 1136
- Total PDF views: 564
- Total HTML views: 572
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.