Brain Recovery Review Series
Trophic factors and cell therapy to stimulate brain repair after ischaemic stroke
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine © 2012 Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 16, Issue 10, pages 2280–2290, October 2012
How to Cite
Gutiérrez-Fernández, M., Fuentes, B., Rodríguez-Frutos, B., Ramos-Cejudo, J., Vallejo-Cremades, M. T., Díez-Tejedor, E. (2012), Trophic factors and cell therapy to stimulate brain repair after ischaemic stroke. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 16: 2280–2290. doi: 10.1111/j.1582-4934.2012.01575.x
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAR 2012 04:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2011
- Spanish Ministry of Science
- RENEVAS. Grant Number: RD07/0026/2003
- Ferrer Group
- EVER Neuro Pharma
Total views by type:
Publication date: 26 Sep 2012. Cumulative views from 26 Sep 2012 - 1 Feb 2015.
- Total views: 1267
- Total PDF views: 622
- Total HTML views: 645
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.