These authors contributed equally to the work.
Hepatic miR-29ab1 expression modulates chronic hepatic injury
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine © 2012 Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 16, Issue 11, pages 2647–2654, November 2012
How to Cite
Kogure, T., Costinean, S., Yan, I., Braconi, C., Croce, C. and Patel, T. (2012), Hepatic miR-29ab1 expression modulates chronic hepatic injury. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 16: 2647–2654. doi: 10.1111/j.1582-4934.2012.01578.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAR 2012 10:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: DK069370
Total views by type:
Publication date: 29 Oct 2012. Cumulative views from 29 Oct 2012 - 23 Aug 2014.
- Total views: 871
- Total PDF views: 599
- Total HTML views: 272
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.