KGF-2 targets alveolar epithelia and capillary endothelia to reduce high altitude pulmonary oedema in rats
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine © 2012 Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 16, Issue 12, pages 3074–3084, December 2012
How to Cite
She, J., Goolaerts, A., Shen, J., Bi, J., Tong, L., Gao, L., Song, Y. and Bai, C. (2012), KGF-2 targets alveolar epithelia and capillary endothelia to reduce high altitude pulmonary oedema in rats. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 16: 3074–3084. doi: 10.1111/j.1582-4934.2012.01588.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAY 2012 03:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2012
- National Natural Science foundation of China. Grant Number: 30930090
- National Natural Key Science foundation of China. Grant Number: B115
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Numbers: 30871131, 30930090, B115
Total views by type:
Publication date: 13 Dec 2012. Cumulative views from 13 Dec 2012 - 13 Mar 2014.
- Total views: 519
- Total PDF views: 274
- Total HTML views: 245
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.