Dopaminergic-like cells from epigenetically reprogrammed mesenchymal stem cells
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine © 2012 Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 16, Issue 11, pages 2708–2714, November 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, Z. and Alexanian, A. R. (2012), Dopaminergic-like cells from epigenetically reprogrammed mesenchymal stem cells. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 16: 2708–2714. doi: 10.1111/j.1582-4934.2012.01591.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2012 12:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2012
- VA Medical Research
- Medical College of Wisconsin
Total views by type:
Publication date: 29 Oct 2012. Cumulative views from 29 Oct 2012 - 1 Nov 2014.
- Total views: 650
- Total PDF views: 298
- Total HTML views: 352
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.