Letter to the Editor
Is PDGFR an important target for E-3810?
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine © 2012 Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 16, Issue 11, pages 2838–2839, November 2012
How to Cite
Damia, G., Colella, G., Camboni, G. and D'Incalci, M. (2012), Is PDGFR an important target for E-3810?. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 16: 2838–2839. doi: 10.1111/j.1582-4934.2012.01601.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JUL 2012 11:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2012
- 1AL3810, a multi-tyrosine kinase inhibitor, exhibits potent anti-angiogenic and antitumor activity via targeting VEGFR, FGFR, and PDGFR. J Cell Mol Med. 2012; in press: doi: 10.1111/j.1582-4934.2012.01541.x., , , et al.
- 4First-in-man study of E-3810, a novel VEGFR and FGFR inhibitor, in patients with advanced solid tumors. Ann Oncol 2011; 22: 40., , , et al.