Diabetes influences cardiac extracellular matrix remodelling after myocardial infarction and subsequent development of cardiac dysfunction
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine © 2012 Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 16, Issue 12, pages 2925–2934, December 2012
How to Cite
Eguchi, M., Xu, G., Li, R.-K. and Sweeney, G. (2012), Diabetes influences cardiac extracellular matrix remodelling after myocardial infarction and subsequent development of cardiac dysfunction. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 16: 2925–2934. doi: 10.1111/j.1582-4934.2012.01613.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 AUG 2012 01:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2012
- Canadian Diabetes Association
- Heart & Stroke Foundation of Canada
Total views by type:
Publication date: 13 Dec 2012. Cumulative views from 13 Dec 2012 - 21 Aug 2014.
- Total views: 583
- Total PDF views: 324
- Total HTML views: 259
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.