Complex evaluation of human monocyte-derived dendritic cells for cancer immunotherapy
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine © 2012 Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 16, Issue 11, pages 2827–2837, November 2012
Total views since publication: 111
How to Cite
Vopenkova, K., Mollova, K., Buresova, I. and Michalek, J. (2012), Complex evaluation of human monocyte-derived dendritic cells for cancer immunotherapy. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 16: 2827–2837. doi: 10.1111/j.1582-4934.2012.01614.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2012 07:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2012
- Ministry of Health. Grant Number: IGA NS9871–4
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports. Grant Numbers: NPVII 2B06058, NPVII 2B08066
Total views by type:
Publication date: 29 Oct 2012. Cumulative views from 29 Oct 2012 - 21 May 2013.
- Total views: 111
- Total PDF views: 75
- Total HTML views: 36
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.