BDNF-mediated migration of cardiac microvascular endothelial cells is impaired during ageing
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine © 2012 Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 16, Issue 12, pages 3105–3115, December 2012
How to Cite
Cao, L., Zhang, L., Chen, S., Yuan, Z., Liu, S., Shen, X., Zheng, X., Qi, X., Lee, K. K.H., Chan, J. Y.-H. and Cai, D. (2012), BDNF-mediated migration of cardiac microvascular endothelial cells is impaired during ageing. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 16: 3105–3115. doi: 10.1111/j.1582-4934.2012.01621.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2012 04:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
- NNSFC. Grant Numbers: 30770886, 30570369, 30340038, 30973158, 81170324
- , GDKG-NSF. Grant Number: 04105826
- GDG-STD. Grant Number: 2004B30601007
- ICGGD. Grant Number: 2009B050900007
- and FRFCU. Grant Number: 21609408
Total views by type:
Publication date: 13 Dec 2012. Cumulative views from 13 Dec 2012 - 20 Sep 2014.
- Total views: 645
- Total PDF views: 343
- Total HTML views: 302
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.