Characterization of the tissue-level Ca2+ signals in spontaneously contracting human myometrium
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine © 2012 Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 16, Issue 12, pages 2990–3000, December 2012
How to Cite
Bru-Mercier, G., Gullam, J. E., Thornton, S., Blanks, A. M. and Shmygol, A. (2012), Characterization of the tissue-level Ca2+ signals in spontaneously contracting human myometrium. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 16: 2990–3000. doi: 10.1111/j.1582-4934.2012.01626.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 SEP 2012 10:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2012
- BBSRC. Grant Number: BB/D016630/1
- Reproductive Health Biomedical Research Unit
- University Hospital Coventry and Warwickshire
Total views by type:
Publication date: 13 Dec 2012. Cumulative views from 13 Dec 2012 - 1 Oct 2014.
- Total views: 2531
- Total PDF views: 296
- Total HTML views: 2235
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.