Cellularity and structure of fresh human coronary thrombectomy specimens; presence of cells with markers of progenitor cells
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine © 2012 Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 16, Issue 12, pages 3022–3027, December 2012
How to Cite
Jovin, I. S., Lei, L., Huang, Y., Hao, Z., Curtis, J. P., Brennan, J. J., Remetz, M. S., Setaro, J. F., Pfau, S. E., Howes, C. J., Clancy, J. F., Cabin, H. S., Cleman, M. W. and Giordano, F. J. (2012), Cellularity and structure of fresh human coronary thrombectomy specimens; presence of cells with markers of progenitor cells. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 16: 3022–3027. doi: 10.1111/j.1582-4934.2012.01629.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 SEP 2012 10:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2012
- 5Unstable angina with fatal outcome: dynamic coronary thrombosis leading to infarction and/or sudden death. Autopsy evidence of recurrent mural thrombosis with peripheral embolization culminating in total vascular occlusion. Circulation. 1985; 71: 699–708..
- 23Co-localization of von Willebrand factor with platelet thrombi, tissue factor and platelets with fibrin, and consistent presence of inflammatory cells in coronary thrombi obtained by an aspiration device from patients with acute myocardial infarction. J Thromb Haemost. 2006; 4: 114–20., , , et al.