Changes in type-specific human papillomavirus load predict progression to cervical cancer
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine © 2012 Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 16, Issue 12, pages 3096–3104, December 2012
How to Cite
Depuydt, C. E., Criel, A. M., Benoy, I. H., Arbyn, M., Vereecken, A. J. and Bogers, J. J. (2012), Changes in type-specific human papillomavirus load predict progression to cervical cancer. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 16: 3096–3104. doi: 10.1111/j.1582-4934.2012.01631.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2012 08:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2012
- Biokring II vzw. Grant Number: R11-007
Total views by type:
Publication date: 13 Dec 2012. Cumulative views from 13 Dec 2012 - 23 Sep 2014.
- Total views: 510
- Total PDF views: 349
- Total HTML views: 161
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.