These authors contributed equally to this work.
Rosuvastatin-attenuated heart failure in aged spontaneously hypertensive rats via PKCα/β2 signal pathway
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine © 2012 Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 16, Issue 12, pages 3052–3061, December 2012
How to Cite
Qiu, Z., Zhang, W., Fan, F., Li, H., Wu, C., Ye, Y., Du, Q., Li, Z., Hu, X., Zhao, G., Sun, A., Bao, Z. and Ge, J. (2012), Rosuvastatin-attenuated heart failure in aged spontaneously hypertensive rats via PKCα/β2 signal pathway. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 16: 3052–3061. doi: 10.1111/j.1582-4934.2012.01632.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 SEP 2012 06:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30725036
Total views by type:
Publication date: 13 Dec 2012. Cumulative views from 13 Dec 2012 - 1 Jan 2016.
- Total views: 994
- Total PDF views: 610
- Total HTML views: 384
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.