These authors contributed equally as second authors.
DUX4 expression in FSHD muscle cells: how could such a rare protein cause a myopathy?
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine Published by Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 76–89, January 2013
How to Cite
Tassin, A., Laoudj-Chenivesse, D., Vanderplanck, C., Barro, M., Charron, S., Ansseau, E., Chen, Y.-W., Mercier, J., Coppée, F. and Belayew, A. (2013), DUX4 expression in FSHD muscle cells: how could such a rare protein cause a myopathy?. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 17: 76–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1582-4934.2012.01647.x
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Morpholino Treatment Improves Muscle Function and Pathology of Pitx1 Transgenic Mice, Molecular Therapy, 2014, 22, 2, 390, , , ,
- 2Muscle Disease, Pediatrics in Review, 2014, 35, 2, 49,
- 3Telomere position effect regulates DUX4 in human facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy, Nature Structural & Molecular Biology, 2013, 20, 6, 671, , , , , , , , ,
- 4The FSHD2 Gene SMCHD1 Is a Modifier of Disease Severity in Families Affected by FSHD1, The American Journal of Human Genetics, 2013, 93, 4, 744, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,