These authors equally contributed to this study.
HER2/neu expression correlates with vasculogenic mimicry in invasive breast carcinoma
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine Published by Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 116–122, January 2013
How to Cite
Liu, T., Sun, B., Zhao, X., Gu, Q., Dong, X., Yao, Z., Zhao, N., Chi, J., Liu, N., Sun, R. and Ma, Y. (2013), HER2/neu expression correlates with vasculogenic mimicry in invasive breast carcinoma. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 17: 116–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1582-4934.2012.01653.x
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30830049
- International Cooperation Project of China–Sweden. Grant Number: 09ZCZDSF04400
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81172046
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81173091, 20111202110010
- Tianjin Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 12JCZDJC23600, 10JCZDJC20400
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2009CB918903
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2011CB933104
- Natural Science Foundation of Tianjin Education Commission. Grant Number: 20100106
- 10CD133(+) cells with cancer stem cell characteristics associates with vasculogenic mimicry in triple-negative breast cancer. Oncogene. 2012; doi: 10.1038/onc.2012.85., , , et al.
- 26Prognostic value of a combined estrogen receptor, progesterone receptor, Ki-67, and human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 immunohistochemical score and comparison with the Genomic Health recurrence score in early breast cancer. J Clin Oncol. 2011; 29: 4273–8., , , et al.