Elevated tropomyosin expression is associated with epithelial–mesenchymal transition of lens epithelial cells
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine Published by Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 212–221, January 2013
How to Cite
Kubo, E., Hasanova, N., Fatma, N., Sasaki, H. and Singh, D. P. (2013), Elevated tropomyosin expression is associated with epithelial–mesenchymal transition of lens epithelial cells. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 17: 212–221. doi: 10.1111/j.1582-4934.2012.01654.x
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2012
- National Eye Institute
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: EY-13394, EY017613
Total views by type:
Publication date: 4 Dec 2012. Cumulative views from 4 Dec 2012 - 1 Mar 2017.
- Total views: 2089
- Total PDF views: 701
- Total HTML views: 1388
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.