Facilitation of electroporative drug uptake and cell killing by electrosensitization
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine Published by Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 154–159, January 2013
How to Cite
Pakhomova, O. N., Gregory, B. W. and Pakhomov, A. G. (2013), Facilitation of electroporative drug uptake and cell killing by electrosensitization. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 17: 154–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1582-4934.2012.01658.x
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2012
- National Institutes of Health
- 1Electromanipulation of cells. Boca Raton: CRC Press, 1996., .
- 2Rubinsky B, ed. Irreversible electroporation. Series in biomedical engineering. Berlin Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag, 2010.
- 3Neumann E, Sowers AE, Jordan CA, eds. Electroporation and electrofusion in cell biology. New York: Plenum Press, 1989.
- 4Nanopores: a distinct transmembrane passageway in electroporated cells. In: Pakhomov AG, Miklavcic D, Markov MS, eds. Advanced electroporation techniques in biology and medicine. Boca Raton: CRC Press, 2010:177–94., .