Editorial note: The present contribution has the format of a technical report, even with sketchy illustrations. Nevertheless, it has been published in Acta Archaeologica due to the importance of the finds and the novel analyses, in particular C-14 dates and isotope analyses.
NEW INFORMATION ON THE STONE AGE GRAVES AT DRAGSHOLM, DENMARK
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2007
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 193–219, December 2007
How to Cite
Price, T. D., Ambrose, S. H., Bennike, P., Heinemeier, J., Noe-Nygaard, N., Petersen, E. B., Petersen, P. V. and Richards, M. P. (2007), NEW INFORMATION ON THE STONE AGE GRAVES AT DRAGSHOLM, DENMARK. Acta Archaeologica, 78: 193–219. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0390.2007.00106.x
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!