Anti-depressive treatment in Parkinson's disease A CONTROLLED TRIAL OF THE EFFECT OF NORTRIPTYLINE IN PATIENTS WITH PARKINSON'S DISEASE TREATED WITH L-DOPA
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 210–219, October 1980
How to Cite
Andersen, J., Aabro, E., Gulmann, N., Hjelmsted, A. and Pedersen, H. E. (1980), Anti-depressive treatment in Parkinson's disease A CONTROLLED TRIAL OF THE EFFECT OF NORTRIPTYLINE IN PATIENTS WITH PARKINSON'S DISEASE TREATED WITH L-DOPA. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, 62: 210–219. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0404.1980.tb03028.x
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Received June 3, accepted June 10, 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.