Models for studying long-term recovery following forebrain ischemia in the rat. 2. A 2-vessel occlusion model
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2009
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 69, Issue 6, pages 385–401, June 1984
How to Cite
Smith, M.-L., Bendek, G., Dahlgren, N., Rosén, I., Wieloch, T. and Siesjö, B. K. (1984), Models for studying long-term recovery following forebrain ischemia in the rat. 2. A 2-vessel occlusion model. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, 69: 385–401. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0404.1984.tb07822.x
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2009
- Accepted for publication January 19, 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.