Hyperventilation syndrome: clinical, ventilatory, and personality characteristics as observed in neurological practice
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 307–313, April 1990
How to Cite
Brodtkorb, E., Gimse, R., Antonaci, F., Ellertsen, B., Sand, T., Sulg, I. and Sjaastad, O. (1990), Hyperventilation syndrome: clinical, ventilatory, and personality characteristics as observed in neurological practice. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, 81: 307–313. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0404.1990.tb01560.x
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Accepted for publication 11 October 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!