Correlation between clinical, electromyographic and dysautonomic evolution of familial amyloidotic polyneuropathy of the Portuguese type
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 90, Issue 4, pages 266–269, October 1994
How to Cite
Ducla-Soares, J., Alves, M. M., Carvalho, M., Póvoa, P., Conceição, I. and Sales Luis, M. L. (1994), Correlation between clinical, electromyographic and dysautonomic evolution of familial amyloidotic polyneuropathy of the Portuguese type. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, 90: 266–269. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0404.1994.tb02719.x
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Accepted for publication February 2. 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.