Secondary Parkinsonism due to focal substantia nigra lesions: a PET study with [18F]FDG and [18F]Fluorodopa
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 93, Issue 6, pages 387–392, June 1996
How to Cite
Boecker, H., Weindl, A., Leenders, K., Antonini, A., Kuwert, T., Kruggel, F., Gräfin, H., Einsiedel, V. and Conrad, B. (1996), Secondary Parkinsonism due to focal substantia nigra lesions: a PET study with [18F]FDG and [18F]Fluorodopa. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, 93: 387–392. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0404.1996.tb00015.x
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Accepted for publication February 26, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!