Case report Man-in-the-barrel syndrome caused by cervical spinal cord infarction
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
1998 Blackwell Munksgaard
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 97, Issue 6, pages 417–419, June 1998
How to Cite
Berg, D., Miillges, W., Koltzenburg, M., Bendszus, M. and Reiners, K. (1998), Case report Man-in-the-barrel syndrome caused by cervical spinal cord infarction. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, 97: 417–419. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0404.1998.tb05977.x
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Accepted for publication January 27, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.