Impaired wakefulness is associated with reduced anterior cingulate CBF in patients with normal pressure hydrocephalus
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2004
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 110, Issue 5, pages 322–330, November 2004
How to Cite
Tullberg, M., Hellström, P., Piechnik, S. K., Starmark, J.-E. and Wikkelsö, C. (2004), Impaired wakefulness is associated with reduced anterior cingulate CBF in patients with normal pressure hydrocephalus. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, 110: 322–330. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0404.2004.00325.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2004
- Accepted for publication June 11, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.