Efficacy of combining levodopa with entacapone on quality of life and activities of daily living in patients experiencing wearing-off type fluctuations
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2004
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 111, Issue 1, pages 21–28, January 2005
How to Cite
Reichmann, H., Boas, J., MacMahon, D., Myllyla, V., Hakala, A., Reinikainen, K. and on behalf of the ComQol Study Group (2005), Efficacy of combining levodopa with entacapone on quality of life and activities of daily living in patients experiencing wearing-off type fluctuations. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, 111: 21–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0404.2004.00363.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2004
- Accepted for publication September 27, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.