Present address: Department of Nutrition, Harvard School of Public Health, 651 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02115, USA.
Comparison of Betaferon, Avonex, and Rebif in treatment of relapsing–remitting multiple sclerosis
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2006
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 113, Issue 5, pages 283–287, May 2006
How to Cite
Etemadifar, M., Janghorbani, M. and Shaygannejad, V. (2006), Comparison of Betaferon, Avonex, and Rebif in treatment of relapsing–remitting multiple sclerosis. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, 113: 283–287. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0404.2006.00585.x
- Issue online: 31 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2006
- Accepted for publication December 23, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.