Planned vaginal births in women with multiple sclerosis: delivery and birth outcome
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2006
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 113, Issue Supplement s183, pages 51–54, May 2006
How to Cite
Dahl, J., Myhr, K.-M., Daltveit, A. K. and Gilhus, N. E. (2006), Planned vaginal births in women with multiple sclerosis: delivery and birth outcome. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, 113: 51–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0404.2006.00616.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2006
- Accepted for publication January 2, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.