Features associated with the development of hallucinations in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 21 APR 2006
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 114, Issue 4, pages 239–243, October 2006
How to Cite
Benbir, G., Özekmekçi, S., Çinar, M., Beskardes, F., Apaydin, H. and Erginöz, E. (2006), Features associated with the development of hallucinations in Parkinson's disease. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, 114: 239–243. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0404.2006.00644.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2006
- Accepted for publication February 24, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.