Seroprevalence of herpes simplex virus type 2 in multiple sclerosis
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2006
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 114, Issue 6, pages 363–367, December 2006
How to Cite
Hawkes, C. H., Giovannoni, G., Keir, G., Cunnington, M. and Thompson, E. J. (2006), Seroprevalence of herpes simplex virus type 2 in multiple sclerosis. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, 114: 363–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0404.2006.00677.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2006
- Accepted for publication April 24, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.