Optical platelet aggregometry does not appear useful as a means of assessing the risk of recurrent vascular events in aspirin-treated patients
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 117, Issue 4, pages 250–254, April 2008
How to Cite
Sztriha, L. K., Sas, K., Seres, E., Boda, K., Lenti, L., Csifcsak, G., Kovacs, N. and Vecsei, L. (2008), Optical platelet aggregometry does not appear useful as a means of assessing the risk of recurrent vascular events in aspirin-treated patients. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, 117: 250–254. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0404.2007.00937.x
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2007
- Accepted for publication August 20, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.