Rituximab in a patient with multiple sclerosis – effect on B cells, plasma cells and intrathecal IgG synthesis
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Munksgaard
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 117, Issue 6, pages 399–403, June 2008
How to Cite
Petereit, H. F., Moeller-Hartmann, W., Reske, D. and Rubbert, A. (2008), Rituximab in a patient with multiple sclerosis – effect on B cells, plasma cells and intrathecal IgG synthesis. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, 117: 399–403. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0404.2007.00958.x
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2007
- Accepted for publication October 5, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.