The stability of AQT processing speed, ADAS-Cog and MMSE during acetylcholinesterase inhibitor treatment in Alzheimer’s disease
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Munksgaard
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 121, Issue 3, pages 186–193, March 2010
How to Cite
Wiig, E. H., Annas, P., Basun, H., Andreasen, N., Lannfelt, L., Zetterberg, H., Blennow, K. and Minthon, L. (2010), The stability of AQT processing speed, ADAS-Cog and MMSE during acetylcholinesterase inhibitor treatment in Alzheimer’s disease. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, 121: 186–193. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0404.2009.01160.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2009
- Accepted for publication December 1, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.