Inverse relationship of baseline body temperature and outcome between ischemic stroke patients treated and not treated with thrombolysis: the Bergen stroke study
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Munksgaard
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 122, Issue 6, pages 414–417, December 2010
How to Cite
Naess, H., Idicula, T., Lagallo, N., Brogger, J., Waje-Andreassen, U. and Thomassen, L. (2010), Inverse relationship of baseline body temperature and outcome between ischemic stroke patients treated and not treated with thrombolysis: the Bergen stroke study. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, 122: 414–417. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0404.2010.01331.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Accepted for publication January 4, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!