Interleukin-17 and interleukin-23 are elevated in serum and cerebrospinal fluid of patients with ALS: a reflection of Th17 cells activation?
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Munksgaard
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 122, Issue 6, pages 425–429, December 2010
How to Cite
Rentzos, M., Rombos, A., Nikolaou, C., Zoga, M., Zouvelou, V., Dimitrakopoulos, A., Alexakis, T., Tsoutsou, A., Samakovli, A., Michalopoulou, M. and Evdokimidis, J. (2010), Interleukin-17 and interleukin-23 are elevated in serum and cerebrospinal fluid of patients with ALS: a reflection of Th17 cells activation?. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, 122: 425–429. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0404.2010.01333.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2010
- Accepted for publication January 5, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.