Exercise and Parkinson’s: benefits for cognition and quality of life
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Munksgaard
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 123, Issue 1, pages 13–19, January 2011
How to Cite
Cruise, K. E., Bucks, R. S., Loftus, A. M., Newton, R. U., Pegoraro, R. and Thomas, M. G. (2011), Exercise and Parkinson’s: benefits for cognition and quality of life. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, 123: 13–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0404.2010.01338.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Accepted for publication January 21, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.