Postural responses to low-intensity, short-duration, galvanic vestibular stimulation as a possible differential diagnostic procedure
Article first published online: 29 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Munksgaard
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 123, Issue 2, pages 111–116, February 2011
How to Cite
Rinalduzzi, S., Cipriani, A. M., Capozza, M. and Accornero, N. (2011), Postural responses to low-intensity, short-duration, galvanic vestibular stimulation as a possible differential diagnostic procedure. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, 123: 111–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0404.2010.01349.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2010
- Accepted for publication February 4, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!