Members of the Norwegian ParkWest Study group are listed in the Appendix.
The role of APOE alleles in incident Parkinson’s disease. The Norwegian ParkWest Study
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 122, Issue 6, pages 438–441, December 2010
How to Cite
Vefring, H., Haugarvoll, K., Tysnes, O.-B., Larsen, J. P., Kurz, M. W. and for the Norwegian ParkWest Study group (2010), The role of APOE alleles in incident Parkinson’s disease. The Norwegian ParkWest Study. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, 122: 438–441. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0404.2010.01362.x
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2010
- Accepted for publication March 8, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.