Conflicts of interest: none.
Moderate wine consumption is associated with better cognitive test results: a 7 year follow up of 5033 subjects in the Tromsø Study
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Special Issue: Selected Articles from the Annual Meeting of the Norwegian Neurological Association, Oslo, November 2009
Volume 122, Issue Supplement s190, pages 23–29, July 2010
How to Cite
Arntzen, K. A., Schirmer, H., Wilsgaard, T. and Mathiesen, E. B. (2010), Moderate wine consumption is associated with better cognitive test results: a 7 year follow up of 5033 subjects in the Tromsø Study. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, 122: 23–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0404.2010.01371.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.