Comparison of 90-day case-fatality after ischemic stroke between two different stroke outcome registries using propensity score matching analysis
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 123, Issue 5, pages 325–331, May 2011
How to Cite
Yu, K.-H., Hong, K.-S., Lee, B.-C., Oh, M.-S., Cho, Y.-J., Koo, J.-S., Park, J.-M., Bae, H.-J., Han, M.-K., Ju, Y.-S., Kang, D.-W., Appelros, P., Norrving, B. and Terent, A. (2011), Comparison of 90-day case-fatality after ischemic stroke between two different stroke outcome registries using propensity score matching analysis. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, 123: 325–331. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0404.2010.01406.x
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2010
- Accepted for publication June 10, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.