A new automated implementation of the Posturo-Locomotion-Manual (PLM) method for movement analysis in patients with parkinson’s disease
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 123, Issue 4, pages 274–279, April 2011
How to Cite
Zackrisson, T., Holmberg, B., Johnels, B. and Thorlin, T. (2011), A new automated implementation of the Posturo-Locomotion-Manual (PLM) method for movement analysis in patients with parkinson’s disease. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, 123: 274–279. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0404.2010.01415.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
- Accepted for publication July 14, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.