Fear of falling and falls in people with Parkinson’s disease treated with deep brain stimulation in the subthalamic nuclei
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 123, Issue 6, pages 424–429, June 2011
How to Cite
Nilsson, M. H., Rehncrona, S. and Jarnlo, G.-B. (2011), Fear of falling and falls in people with Parkinson’s disease treated with deep brain stimulation in the subthalamic nuclei. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, 123: 424–429. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0404.2010.01418.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
- Acceptance for publication July 14, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.