Medication dose reductions after pallidal versus subthalamic stimulation in patients with Parkinson’s disease
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 124, Issue 3, pages 211–214, September 2011
How to Cite
Evidente, V. G. H., Premkumar, A. P., Adler, C. H., Caviness, J. N., Driver-Dunckley, E. and Lyons, M. K. (2011), Medication dose reductions after pallidal versus subthalamic stimulation in patients with Parkinson’s disease. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, 124: 211–214. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0404.2010.01455.x
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2010
- Accepted for publication September 29, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.