Change of the melanocortin system caused by bilateral subthalamic nucleus stimulation in Parkinson’s disease
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 124, Issue 4, pages 275–281, October 2011
How to Cite
Escamilla-Sevilla, F., Pérez-Navarro, M. J., Muñoz-Pasadas, M., Sáez-Zea, C., Jouma-Katati, M., Piédrola-Maroto, G., Ramírez-Navarro, A. and Mínguez-Castellanos, A. (2011), Change of the melanocortin system caused by bilateral subthalamic nucleus stimulation in Parkinson’s disease. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, 124: 275–281. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0404.2010.01469.x
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2011
- Accepted for publication November 5, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.