Epilepsy: fractures and the role of cumulative antiepileptic drug load
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 125, Issue 1, pages 54–59, January 2012
How to Cite
Beerhorst, K., Schouwenaars, F. M., Tan, I. Y. and Aldenkamp, A. P. (2012), Epilepsy: fractures and the role of cumulative antiepileptic drug load. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, 125: 54–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0404.2011.01509.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Accepted for publication February 11, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.