Altered cerebrospinal fluid index of prealbumin, fibrinogen, and haptoglobin in patients with Guillain–Barré syndrome and chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 125, Issue 2, pages 129–135, February 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, H.-L., Zhang, X.-M., Mao, X.-J., Deng, H., Li, H.-F., Press, R., Fredrikson, S. and Zhu, J. (2012), Altered cerebrospinal fluid index of prealbumin, fibrinogen, and haptoglobin in patients with Guillain–Barré syndrome and chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, 125: 129–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0404.2011.01511.x
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2011
- Accepted for publication February 17, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.