Comparison of carbamazepine rash in multiple sclerosis and epilepsy
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 125, Issue 1, pages 60–63, January 2012
How to Cite
Shirzadi, M., Alvestad, S., Hovdal, H., Espeset, K., Lydersen, S. and Brodtkorb, E. (2012), Comparison of carbamazepine rash in multiple sclerosis and epilepsy. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, 125: 60–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0404.2011.01553.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2011
- Accepted for publication May 15, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!