Tolerability and safety of perampanel: two randomized dose-escalation studies
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 125, Issue 1, pages 8–15, January 2012
How to Cite
Krauss, G. L., Bar, M., Biton, V., Klapper, J. A., Rektor, I., Vaiciene-Magistris, N., Squillacote, D. and Kumar, D. (2012), Tolerability and safety of perampanel: two randomized dose-escalation studies. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, 125: 8–15. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0404.2011.01588.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2011
- Accepted for publication July 31, 2011
- 9Efficacy and tolerability of the new antiepileptic drugs I: treatment of new onset epilepsy: report of the Therapeutics and Technology Assessment Subcommittee and Quality Standards Subcommittee of the American Academy of Neurology and the American Epilepsy Society. Neurology 2004;62:1252–60., , , et al.
- 10Anticonvulsant activity of perampanel, a selective AMPA receptor antagonist, in rodent models of epileptic seizure. Poster P02.113 presented at the 60th Annual Meeting of the American Acadamy of Neurology, April 15, Chicago, IL, USA, 2008., , , , .
- 11Pharmacological profile of perampanel: a novel, non-competitive selective AMPA receptor antagonist. Abstract presented at the American Academy of Neurology 2008 (abstract P02.112). Available at http://www.abstracts2view.com/aan2008chicago/view.php?nu=AAN08L_P02.112. 2008. Accessed 18 June 2010., , , , .
- 12Pharmacokinetics of perampanel, a highly selective AMPA-type glutamate receptor antagonist. Poster 1.199 presented at the 63rd Annual meeting of the American Epilepsy Society, December 4–8, Boston, MA, USA, 2009..
- 18Population pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of perampanel in patients with refractory partial seizures. Epilepsia 2011, in press., , .